Friday, January 8, 2010

10 points for best advice. PLEASE HELP ME?

I was thinking about getting a masters degree, most likely in history. Than I want to go to law school and earn a dual degree jd/mba. Do you think this is an unnecessary amount of school.





P.S. the masters degree would be more personal, but the jd/mba would be to further my future career as a corporate lawyer.10 points for best advice. PLEASE HELP ME?
I'm probably a little biased, because I have an MBA, a Ph.D., and a J.D., but while it may not be ';necessary';, in the strictest sense of the word, if you can afford it and this would satisfy both who you want to be and what you want to do in life, go for it. It sounds like your reasons for this are good - I know that I had to question both whether I was trying to avoid something else in life and whether I was trying to compete with my sister as I got my later degrees. If this is what will satisfy you, why not?10 points for best advice. PLEASE HELP ME?
My cousin had the same problem.





I would say that getting the masters degree would be a lot of school. But it opens your world to a new level of great jobs. Being a corporate lawyer would be an awesome opportunity for you.





About the money problem, a lot of people have the same problem. I think that the best thing to do before you go to get a masters agree, is save some money in a bank account.
I'm sure other people will think that, but if you enjoy learning or this amount of schooling is necessary to your future career, then it's not. If it's something you want to do, it's not unnecessary.
I think you should go cause you'd be learning more and it would help you futher in life in what you want to be right. And if you have the chance then go.
Yes you can never get enough preparation and the higher the degree, the better. it show your dedication and commitment...

No comments:

Post a Comment