Friday, January 8, 2010

I need some advice for my best friend?

My best friend and her husband are having big problems in their marriage. He lies to her all the time about talking to other girls. He keeps saying they are getting divorced and then she does nothing about it. How can I help her see she's to good for him?I need some advice for my best friend?
you cant change her thoughts or feelings. just be a good friend,I need some advice for my best friend?
Unfortunately you really can't...which sucks. Just be there for her, if they have a fight and she's upset, take her for a drink (coffee, alcoholic) and just be a friend. It sucks so bad when you see someone you care about getting hurt and there's nothing you can do. She'll realize it on her own, and that's the only thing that will get her to change it. Good luck, you're a good friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment