Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best advice?

WHAT IS THE BEST ADVICE SOMEONE HAS EVER GIVEN TO YOU? AND WHO GAVE YOU THIS ADVICE?What is the best advice?
Best advice i ever got was





'; i dont know man. . . seems like a pretty big drop. . . and its not even may yet the waters gonna be pretty cold.';





one of my friends about 10 seconds before i pulled him off the cliff into the lake.





He was right it was pretty cold by the time we got him home he was purple and couldnt move his jaw. and purple is a hard color for a black man to turn.What is the best advice?
';A lesson must be lived in order to be learned';...Ani Difranco
Remember that you are not living in a vacuum. What you do has an affect on many people, especially those who love you the most. Always consider others before you act. -- My father
The best advice I ever recieved was, how to be saved. Thank God for My mom. She never gave up. She always Prayed for me. She was the first one to tell me how to be saved. It was years later, until I accepted Jesus. It was the Preacher at church that led me to Christ.
A gypsy once told me that no matter what i had done whether it was wrong or right, that i could not turn back the clocks and undo the past.
Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.


I read it somewhere.
Never say never.
Don't mistake heat for love.





My dad told me that, as did my best friend's dad.
if everyday was a good day there would be no good days
the best advice was given to me by my uncle...ans that's ';Never give advice unless u have been asked to or if its a Life threatening situation';





Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of


fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than


it鈥檚 worth. ... Baz Luhrmann
common sense is not so common, so use it wisely when needed.........my professor.
the only thing that comes back to lick up its mess,IS A DOG!!!
I got this advice straight from the Bible. It told me to leave yesterday in the past because I can never change it. Don't worry about tomorrow because today has worries enough for now. And live today like it was your last day because tomorrow may never come.
';Discipline is my sword, faith is my shield, do not leap blindly into uncertainty and you may live to reap it's rewards.'; -Criminal Overseer





';Treat man like animal and that is what he will become'; -Jean Valjean, ';Les Miserables';








~*~The Martyr~*~
';Friends will help you move. Good friends will help you move a body'; -My Dad





-SD-
In order to be heard you must first listen. -The Buddha-
Live life to the fullest. I can't remember exactly who said it, a bunch of different people told me that.
Never pass up a chance to go to the bathroom.
My mom.


She told me that when I ask God to take care of a problem/situation; then I need to not take it back and keep worrying about it.


';Let Go, and Let God';

No comments:

Post a Comment