Friday, January 8, 2010

What would you say is the best part of being pregnant, and what advice would you give to me about conceiving?

I am so excited my boyfriend and i are finally going to try to have a baby. What would you say is the best part of being pregnant, I hope that we will get it on our first try but if you have any advice that would be wonderful thanks so much!What would you say is the best part of being pregnant, and what advice would you give to me about conceiving?
My advice? Get married first. The best part about being pregnant is knowing that the father of your child cared enough to make a legal, lifetime commitment to you. I'm not talking about morals or religious values, I'm talking about the courage and to take that step and really commit.





I know you won't like this answer, but doesn't it bother you just a little that he won't marry you?What would you say is the best part of being pregnant, and what advice would you give to me about conceiving?
The best part is the whole thing!!!! It's very exciting!!!!! If I had to pick one thing it would be the first time you feel the baby move, and there is no mistake that, that is what you felt!!! First sonogram ranks right up there too along with telling people that you are pregnant!!!! You lucky thing. Good luck trying!!!!! (That's fun too)
my favorite thing was when i was first pregnant and not showing i felt like i had an intimate very special secret that i could share with the world if i felt like it and if i didnt it was my secret to keep :)


my conception advise 15 days after your period have some fun :) and start taking folic acid now !





ignore the ignorant comment posted from lovemyangel
if everything goes well, pregnancy will be great! its so cool when the baby moves and stuff, plus, sex is amazing when ur preggo! FYI
The best part about being pregnant is feeling your baby move for the first time and even after the first time!


As far as advice on concieving, mine was not planned! Kudos for planning your pregnancy! Go ahead and start taking prenatal vitamins.
Well for me it's between feeling he or she moving, hearing the heartbeat or having an ultrasound done ad bringing pictures, really its the excitment of knowing in a few months youll have a little baby, and being able to buy things and start a family, congrats on your decision =)
Sharing it with your husband.. NOT boyfriend
Google ';Trying to Conceive'; and you'll get some really good advice on the best times to have sex and how to tell if you are ovulating...without buying expensiv kits...you can tell by checking out...down there and what its doing...youll see what I mean. I did this and got it the first time....the best part is buying all the stuff and getting a lot of attention!
The best part about being pregnant is knowing that you are growing this amazing little person inside you and it feels like no-one can possibly have done this before you, it makes you feel so special :)


With concieving, just remember that it takes the average couple about 6-12 months to concieve, so do not get upset when it doesnt happen straight away, enjoy trying ;) and also you ovulate 14 days after the start of your period (if you have a standard 28 day cycle) so start having regular sex about 10-12 days after you start your period until the 16th day


Good luck and enjoy
i really cant stand being pregnant. Ive been sick the entire time with the exception of like 2 weeks, week 21 and 22....only thing that keeps me going is the thought of my baby.





The only thing good so far is all the attention. People will go out of their way and do anything for you when youre pregnant. And everyone is so nice. and you can call out of work no problem and never explain why!
the best part is feeling your baby move in you
The best part of being pregnant is that you have an excuse not to have sex





or at least my wife does =(
o congratulations!!! I loved being preggers..here's what





when you start to bloom and your hair and skin look fab


people want you to have their seat and not bump into you


i loved him wriggling when i had my bath water to hot


buying those teeny weeny baby clothes


the smell of 'happy' by clinique. it smelt sooo good!


good luck! im broody again!

No comments:

Post a Comment