Friday, January 8, 2010

Without giving a name; what is the best advice you've got from a Y/A contact ?

These are excerpts from actual emails he sent to me:








There's an old adage ';Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.'; The point being it's your choice whether or not to listen to negative opinions of others.





I know it's not an easy process, and feels contrary to how you've been most of your life, but you can start feeling better about yourself. Start by taking pride in the little things you do.





Breaking a life-long habit is indeed difficult, but it can be done. You're letting the negative comments affect you because they feed directly into how you feel about yourself inside. You are basically saying to yourself, ';See, I am right, they don't like me so I must be worthless.'; It's a vicious, circular reasoning, self-feeding cycle, but you can break it. Again, give yourself a break.





YOU ARE A GOOD, CARING PERSON WHO DESERVES THE BEST LIFE HAS TO OFFER!!! BELIEVE IT!!!








I must say that he always gives great advice.Without giving a name; what is the best advice you've got from a Y/A contact ?
just that family is everything.....and i already knew thatWithout giving a name; what is the best advice you've got from a Y/A contact ?
i would tell a certain nerd to stop being so uptight
The best advice was not to get a cat/kitten since my two dogs (chihuahua and terrier) would probably end up chasing it night and day.

No comments:

Post a Comment