Friday, January 8, 2010

What's the best way to get my virgin friend, Freaky an advice column?

Just look at how helpful she is:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…


What's the best way to get my virgin friend, Freaky an advice column?
Where was this goddess of advice when I was ruining my whole life? And is it too late to fix it?What's the best way to get my virgin friend, Freaky an advice column?
lol











Please answer EVERYBODY.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
First she's going to have to stop her other jobs as Clay Aiken's hairdresser and Lindsay Lohan's dietician. Second, she'll need to forcibly take over the offices of Ann Landers, Dear Abby and Dear Margo.
Set her up with a TOLLROAD CONFESSION BOOTH.





Charge $10 per question. CHA-CHING!!!!





also





Have a tampon machine that takes quarters only!!!
WTF Piggle.





Sigh...call up Abby...she may have some advice. You know, your friend should also call the Seattle Stranger...she'd fit right in.






';When blood start spewing from your vagina';
wright an official proposal letter to Yahoo.. explaining the '; TALENTS';
Ann Landers predecessor is getting whacked as we speak.
I have taken her advice...is this why I'm so fcking miserable?





she needs to sleep around..start there, and she may have to start at the mailroom and work her way up like everyone else..
HAHA her first answer was great.
I've been giggling at her answers this morning.


I think that she should stay in women's health today and keep giving her good advice. I mean..if she doesn't help these misled souls..who will?
Wow, she's just so blunt. Oh well, what she says is the truth and nothing but. She rocks!!!
I'd give her a diamond every time she spoke!
could she tell me how to break up with my girlfriend who happens to be a Llama? oly out.
She tells it like it is.......LMFAO!
go to your local mall and make people tell her their problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment