Friday, January 8, 2010

What's the best advice your mama ever gave you?

before my mom died she taught me to be strong to be dependable since im handicap ppl think i cant do things on my own hey maybe now i need a little help but im a very dependable girl upon myselfWhat's the best advice your mama ever gave you?
I should have told you to do it that way !!!What's the best advice your mama ever gave you?
It is not what you are given in life, but how you use it.
This too shall pass
Stop hitting my little brother or she would get out the wooden spoon.


I never took the advice so my bottom became a target for the spoon, many times.
Be nice to everyone.
Cooking: You can always put more in, but you can't take it out! (salt, etc)
dont follow strange men ,or weird women
mind ya own damn business
Treat people the way you want them to treat you.
I can't remember a specific advice but i guess it's to study hard and finish school coz I ended up finishing college and pursued a dream once. She passed away when I was 11.
don't concentrate on girls till your out of college...wish I would've listened....
Never cry in public. Only in the confides of your bedroom.
Don't follow the crowd.
My Mom died when I was 14 so my sister raised me it those really hard years.


We didn't have much for a few years but she always told me, ';You can have everything you want,just not always at the same time.'; I've found that to be very true so far. (So far meaning i'm 21 now) You can have whatever you're willing to work for. Pluse my Mom used to say men aren't ';ripe'; thill they're in their 30s....
Don't ever change yourself or who you are for the satisfaction of another.
be yourself
I don't have a mama, so the answer is none...

No comments:

Post a Comment