Friday, January 8, 2010

Am I too comfortable with myself?10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I always run away when guys flirt/like/or even in love with me. My only excuse is I am not ready. I think I am not ready for various reasons. Well, the most important one is I just don't want to change my life style. I am extremely comfortable being alone. Sometimes, I feel funny when I think I will have a boyfriend oneday. I am 22 for crying out loud :)Am I too comfortable with myself?10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Nothing wrong with that at all actually.


If it ain't broke, don't fix it, i think that saying would fit here.





As far as getting a boyfriend someday, it'll happen when it happens. No point overthinking the issue, go have fun enjoying your life as it is :-)Am I too comfortable with myself?10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
It's your life.


Do what makes you happy.
oh wow sweetie you shouldn't


run away make them wanna chase youuu.
you might be too comfortable... but one day you'll take a risk and it'll be all worth it...





good luck


can u answer this plz: go to my profile questions to see it
If you're happy with your life, why try to change it? Do what pleases you. Too many people end up in relationships these days, simply because they can't stand to be alone.





Well done for standing up and being an independent woman! Keep doing what you're doing!
There's really no point in being with someone because you think you should be, it's not fair to either of you.





It's great that you are comfortable and independent, at 22 you are still just beginning your life. Enjoy your freedom, that way if/when you do meet someone that makes you re-evaluate your lifestyle, you wont have any regrets.
just you carry on girl,when i was younger all my friends were coupling up or getting married,it wasn;t for me i went down south working for a few year.i came back home when i got fed up but got pressured into settling down.i went along with it,i was 24 when i got married 2years later we had a little girl a crippling mortgage,we had no money to go out.in the end our marriage went stale,he went off with a bimbo,i lost my home and furniture ending up in a dingy rented house.i love my daughter very much but wish i had stood my ground,i was so carefree,i was gonna see the world .do what makes you happy girl cos you don,t get a second chance of living your life
not ready to change..comfortable being alone..I think you are my long lost sister.....
some people don't feel comfortable with someone.


its ok.


just hang out with your friends and do it if or when it feels comfortable to you.
no risk no gain get a cat and watch re runs of friends with a glass of wine for the rest of your life..
try to have a friendship with a guy, nothing serious though
At 22 that is the right idea. It is so important to be comfortable with yourself before entering into a serious relationship anyway. Have fun, You are in a great place in your life, enjoy every minute while you are single. Someday you will look back and be glad you did!
well, don't think of him as ur lover. just think of him as a really good friend who just wants to be really good friends with u 2!


just let urself have fun and have really good friends. that is the only problem! ^_^ good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment