Friday, January 8, 2010

Is this the best advice to give, under the circumstances?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu3-iotee鈥?/a>Is this the best advice to give, under the circumstances?
if its not working :(Is this the best advice to give, under the circumstances?
that is a beautiful song, never heard it b4.


yes it is excellent advice
If it's P%26amp;S you're talking about, well we do have the alternative now :-D
I thought about walking away ..But then thought again and stayed here..If the wee shites get me I will just start again...
I'd say forget Matt Munro and put on some Meatloaf.





Paradise by the dashboard light Gilly baby?
I'm not the sort to just walk away when things get hard. That's me! xx
Sorry Hilts...i've gotta go with Morrissey on this one!
Depends which circumstances and from what . Here well ... you know my view on that
that's the best way.





mind you when my son is being bullied at school, i suggest fight back and kick them where it hurts

No comments:

Post a Comment