Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the BEST advice your mommy taught you?

There are many women out there who will try to take advantage of your good looks, charm and intelligence.. so jusrt remember to only go out with an *angel*


well I have to say... its the best advice she gave me.. theres nothing better than being with an *angelic girl*What is the BEST advice your mommy taught you?
My momma told me, ';you'd better shop around.';What is the BEST advice your mommy taught you?
To be happy with myself before I attempt to be happy with anyone else.
My mother never taught me anything worth a damn... sorry couldn't help
This life we live is unexpected,


you make your own luck in life!!





this is the best advise because, to me, its got some truth to it.
';Whatever you say about others, is what you see in yourself';
she told that life is like a box of chocolate. you never know what you re gonna get..... but if I see you stealing chocolate from the fridge, i will go soldier on you.
Be the best at everything that you do no matter if its a slut or a bussiness woman, always top the others.
If I would fight with a boyfriend she would tell me to go take a shower and ';Wash that man right out of your hair';. If I would break up with a boyfriend she told me to go get a new haircut/hairstyle.





It gives you a new, fresh perspective...change without anything too dramatic. I know it sounds silly but you should try it.
Never kiss and tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment