Friday, January 8, 2010

Someone plz analyze his behavior for me, 10 points to best advice!!?

He was showing me signs that he liked me, like coming around %26amp; asked me out somewhere, flirting %26amp; then when I said I have a crush on you, he said he thought it was cute but felt drained by his last relationship %26amp; then seemed to backtrack a bit. Why did he do this?


What's up with this behavior?Someone plz analyze his behavior for me, 10 points to best advice!!?
just wait he will come to u wen his readySomeone plz analyze his behavior for me, 10 points to best advice!!?
He doesn't want a relationship with you right now, for whatever reason. I'd say leave it alone, at least for now.
i guess hez just not ready 2 b n a relationship yet %26amp; wantz 2 hangout w/ friendz 4 now.......just give em time

No comments:

Post a Comment