Friday, January 8, 2010

Best Advice for Handling a Break-up with Dignity?

It's finally ended...after months of bliss...boiled down to he just wasn't in love and didn't want to hurt me...sincerely...I know that to be true. Now, I need to move on because I'm not sure he'll realize he cared more for me than he thought. Any success stories you can share will be greatly appreciated.Best Advice for Handling a Break-up with Dignity?
Just make sure he knows that you understand why he couldn't be with you anymore. Don't try to ';seek revenge'; in any way because that would just make you appear obsessed and desperate for attention. It sounds like you are already handling this maturely, and even if he doesn't come back to you, you'll find someone new to love who will never stop loving you.
  • ink cartridge
  • heavy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment