Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the BEST acne advice?

My skin is becoming worse and worse..I've had great skin up until recently, I'm 16 by the way. My skin is only bad in my T-zone, my cheeks are perfectly fine. My skin is dry, sensitive, and now has pretty bad acne. What is the best acne stuff from drug stores?? or even home remedies?? I need help asap..i can hardly take my skin being so bad. help!!What is the BEST acne advice?
I know it sounds crazy, but Ivory soap works really well for me. I am actually surprised at how well it works because it's just soap. If you're going to try it, buy the plain white kind without any scents or anything and wash your face with it when you wake up and before you go to bed. I tried another kind of soap once and it didn't work.What is the BEST acne advice?
i don't know any meds from drug stores or home remedies but what works for me is Proactive. i also have bad skin. its very oilly and whatnot and i got Proactive and about 3 days later i was clear. i don't have the number or anything but they always have commercials on tv and ads on the internet.
You need to listen to me.


Buy the acne treatment from acne.org or danielkern.com. It really works!


Use a gentle skin cleanser, like cetaphil. Pat dry. Wait 5 min. and ten apply a small amount of the acne gel (increase the amount as time goes on). Wait 15 min. then apply an oil free moisturizer.


Also, never EVER touch your face.
Use proactive, ive been using it for about a year and i dont know if you have seen the commercials on tv, but there sooo true. Id deffinetly reccomend it !! Goodluck
Aloe vera pulp is an effective acne treatment it can be applied on the acne as well as taken internally to clear the system. Check out http://totalskincare-s.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment