Friday, January 8, 2010

Guys: what will you do if all your friends are in a relationship. 10 points for the best advice.?

Thank you very much :)Guys: what will you do if all your friends are in a relationship. 10 points for the best advice.?
sad..LOl


listen to some R%26amp;B.


put my self in sports that i play (JV B-ball).


and TRY to get a girl.. LOL


its basically pear pressure. in a good way. pushes me to ask some one out i guese. or i will be very sad and depressed. but try not to bring down the guys as well.Guys: what will you do if all your friends are in a relationship. 10 points for the best advice.?
It good for them suxs for you because then you start to feel lonely cause your friends are doing something with their girl or boyfriends I try to find a new hobby or a new group of friends to hangout with or I will start trying to find a girlfriend for myself or just someone to hangout with and watch a movie.
I think this would depend on the age range of these guys in question. I am in my late 20's so it's natural for most of my buds to be in a committed relationship. However if I was single and in my early 20's, perhaps I may have to find a new set of friends, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment