Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Advice for your best friennd when her boyfriend dumps her?

my best friend was dating this guy and she lost her virginity to him and all of a sudden he broke up with her i don't know what to say to her cause i'm not that good with advice.. help please !Advice for your best friennd when her boyfriend dumps her?
Ok I am an adviser every one that I know has come to me and seriously I have know idea I'm a guy and don't see any reason to just ditch a girl that I've had sex with (I'm a virgin). Chances are he was being made fun of by his friends or found some one that he thinks is hotter so if that's all it took then he wasn't worth it.Advice for your best friennd when her boyfriend dumps her?
just tell her it's okay (although it's not) tell her you are there for her. remind her movies like american pie. put a joke and forge it with a laugh. that is what i would do for a friend.
well, continue to be supportive and assure her that she will get past this. unfortunately theses things do happen., and its sad its happened to her but its not something she could have forseen coming. but be sure that he too will get whats coming to him too one day.
tell her that she'll be ok that her ex wasnt good enough for her anyway and that its dumb guys like those that make us girls stronger.
Comfort her and tell her everything is going to fine. Tell her that he obviously was a loser for not liking her. Then tell her that she will find a better man.

No comments:

Post a Comment