Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whats the best advice you can give me, that you wish you'ld known at my age...im 18....??

Keep your legs crossed.Whats the best advice you can give me, that you wish you'ld known at my age...im 18....??
Uni would completely change me.Whats the best advice you can give me, that you wish you'ld known at my age...im 18....??
Treat ALL others the way you wish to be treated
If you are joining the working world soon, it's good to read up on Management books, Books about peoples' behaviour %26amp; the one book that you must read ';The Art of War'; by Sun Tze,,,,





The working world is vicious, these books will help you cope better %26amp; not be made a fool by those longer than you in that particular company that you are gonna be working in,,,,





Best of luck,,,Read digest %26amp; apply what you have read,,,Even old outdated management books have wisdom in them. You just need to sort out what you think is important,,,
  • ink cartridge
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment