Wednesday, April 28, 2010

To save gotti time and points from asking questions what is the best parenting advice you can give her??

The best advice i ever got from my mother was ';CAlM DOWN no one has ever taken a baby away for that'; much to my shame i made so many mistakes as a mom my first two weeks and was always on the phone crying to mom how i forget to check the bottle temp or i forgot to give her the morning dose of medicine or the time i was halfway home before i realized that i had forget to pick her up from daycare.To save gotti time and points from asking questions what is the best parenting advice you can give her??
Umm I'm not a mother yet. This is the wrong question for me. I guess I can tell you that what my mother does to me is to threaten me by taking away privileges, and that always works.To save gotti time and points from asking questions what is the best parenting advice you can give her??
Don't sweat the small stuff. I remember when I wa sbreast feeding my daughter and she didn't have a BM for three days, I was scared for her, I took her to the doctor who told me that breast-feeding babies sometimes absorb the breastmilk so I shouldnt worry. But since this is not gotti's first pregnancy, I think she knows this better than me. Oh but, I will say this, now her other kids will probably take on a more active more withtheir youndest sibling which will give her a break.
we all make mistakes one time or another i remember i went to boston x-mas eve to my dads house cause his side of the family opened there presents on that day cause our family is so big anyway and i forgot my sons formula and bottle so dont feel bad we all do it
Ha! I am finding that if I scream at the kids to ';sit on your hands'; they stay out of my stuff and my hair. Also they are very good at playing the quiet game.

No comments:

Post a Comment