Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best advice anyone ever gave you?

did you use it ,why or why not?What is the best advice anyone ever gave you?
TRUST IN GOD, AND I'M GLAD I DO.What is the best advice anyone ever gave you?
my elder sister once advice to think of having my own children


as gratitude to our parents for taken care of us


now i am a parent myself and i gets to understand this job is not


easy but meaningful to her advice
To think for myself %26amp; yes, I do because it was wise advice.
to take my medcine yes
The best revenge is a succesful life in your own definition of what sucess is, not someone else's.
To shut up:yes I used it.


Why:it was necessary
BE TRUE TO YOURSELF.





IF YOU CAN'T BE TRUE TO YOURSELF, YOU CAN'T BE TRUE TO ANYONE SLES.
This saying:





You can fish for someone or you can teach them how to fish for themself.
Don't get old.





I'm attempting to use it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment