Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's the best advice that anyone has ever given to you?

';Evolve, but dont EVER change your Spirit.';


some lady named ';Jennifer Jones'; told me that


while i was working at a copy center last year.What's the best advice that anyone has ever given to you?
To be honest at all cost........If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember what you told to whom.What's the best advice that anyone has ever given to you?
slap him
Unfortunately, I probably ignored the best advice someone gave me. However, of the advice I did follow - the best advice I received is in the Rich Dad Poor Dad books by Robert Kiyosaki.
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!
When you're on the motorcycle, you are invisible. Ride accordingly.
never hurt a soul.no matter what
wear one glove.
''Just tell them to go f.uck themselfs''
When having a crap when very drunk, under no circumstances should you attemp to blow your nose while wiping your botty. Came from a friend who learned to his peril what an experience this can be. He was smelling turds for days.
Love, live and be happy.
when I dress too provocatively my mom always tells me....fresh meat is sold at the butcher's.....it always makes me laugh when she says it!!!
Pick your battles and win them.
to be quick to think and slow to speak
Not to answer silly questions, only ask them.
i think it's k unless you get caught





%26amp;





i don't know what to say to you
be yourself
When I was diagnosed with cancer, everyone told me how strong of a person I was. I did not believe them that I was. They told me to always continue to be strong and stay optomistic. I did what they said and they were right because I beat it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never make any decision based solely on which choice is safest.
Havent really gotten good advice. Maybe I just listen to the wrong people.
you need sleep or you'r going to make your self sick
Don't make the same mistake the first time!!!
not to give up,to stay focused
it is never too late to start
i neva follow weird advice...i guess is to lose my accent
ignore them
Do unto others what you would have done unto you...
Put yourself in others shoe.


==%26gt; a friend gave me when i hated my parents and wanted to move out.
Harm no-one
to mind my own business
When I was a child fighting and bickering with my siblings, my mother told me that one day, my siblings would be the most important people and allies in my life. Now I'm 53 and my mom is deceased and man she was right. I feel badly for 'only' children without siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment