Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best Advice you have ever received?

Well I haven't gotten much since I'm usually the one giving it. But my dad has always had loads of silly things to say. ';If the sun's shining you can't complain.'; my favorite ';put some food in your mouth and shut it.'; ';When it comes to machinery you want each part to get nice and greased up just like sex(wink).'; me, ';Grease, got it and ewwww.'; and ';there's no problem money can't solve.'; My mom uses every wives tale you could ever think of. ';he who doesn't work will not eat.'; ';A plum wife and a big barn never did any man harm.'; Dog's eating grass rains on the way.'; ';You dropped the silver wear people are coming to visit.'; My ears are ringing somebody's talking about me.'; and much more....What is the best Advice you have ever received?
You're so very welcome.

Report Abuse


What is the best Advice you have ever received?
If you borrow something, make sure you return it in the same shape (if not better) than you got it.





Don't drive like you own the road; you don't.





Don't shack up.





Don't lower your standards.





You can't get walked on unless you lay down to do it
If someone tell you NO, listen to them, they are probably right.





Mostly for relationships or friendships, but it can be used as a general rule.
go to bed ha ha
don't tip strippers any more than a dollar at a time.
';Don't be an idiot.';





Changed my life.
When in doubt, don't.
';Don't be a d!ck!';
don't pick your friends' nose!!
none that i've seem to take
to shut my big fat mouth
  • ink cartridge
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment