Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What鈥檚 the best piece of advice that your mother gave you?

Pls give this question STAR bec i want to know so many mother`s advice which shall help me for my FUTURE :) Thanks for understands.What鈥檚 the best piece of advice that your mother gave you?
';Don't pick your nose Micah. That's nasty.';


Too bad I don't use it.What鈥檚 the best piece of advice that your mother gave you?
Always listen to your Heart. Never Judge Others
-Never cry over a man


-I'll always still love you


-Listen to your heart
always listen to your heart and never give up
two things. the first was ';be who you are on your own terms, don't let anyone else decide for you,'; the other was ';have fun. have as much of it as you can.';
it's the hard times that are most important. because they strengthen you and make you appreciate the good times even more
Alot of what other people said but one last one.





* Always right neat, staright, and look back over your work*


I will never EVER forget that one. Because I got an 100% on that math test I was so happy.
to be patient and live violent things out of my life, and of course to forgive everyone.
don't judge others unless you want to be judged.





that which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
Follow your heart; you can never be wrong.
Never eat yellow snow :)
Don't tell anybody something is going to happen..until you're sure it will happen...
don't shave ur legs cause it will get worse:P
clink clink..keep the legs closed till theres a ring on the finger
Wear clean underwear you might be in an accident which happened and I had clean underwear on. Jokes aside she taught me so many things but not cooking.
all
';shut the hell up';


hah.
People are always going to believe what they want to believe, so instead of wasting your time trying to convince them just focus your energy on doing what you have to do.
The best piece of advice my mother gave me was ';Dont p*ss me off!!!'; and yet I never learnt lol
haha my mom has never given me advice..she just nags about how Fd up i am
never get with a woman who's married, or has kids.


so much for that...
umh....all of it, like wait till marriage(haha didn't listen)don't ever let a guy treat u like crap and takle no **** from anyone and treat everyone with respect if u want respect back
Whatever nickle or dime you can get ahold of - get ahold of it.
Don't get married!!!
pros before 304s and people only talk about you cuz ur smarter than them and there just jealous idiots
don't trust men, until you make them crawl under your feet...


women are capable of doing that...
Im just a poor Iconoclast... ;(
not to leta ny one let me down
One of my mother's favorite sayings is ';My Jesus isn't a cardboard Jesus.';

No comments:

Post a Comment