Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's the best advice you give to a broken hearted friend?

The sun will come out... tomorrow..... bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow..... there'll be sun..... when i'm stuck with a day that's gray and lonely... i just stick up my chin a nd grin and say.... he's a jerk... he's not worth crap...... (it's better if you don't break out in song. say it with a straight face) bye hun...What's the best advice you give to a broken hearted friend?
i have no friendsWhat's the best advice you give to a broken hearted friend?
If my friend is a boy, I'll say :


';Don't be sad, there are still many girls. Go and get one';





But if my friend is a girl,


';Don't worry, I'm still open for you';





^.^
It depends on the reason for the broken heart... but I'd definitely be there to listen and to give the best advice I can....
God may help him or her!
move on.its not the end,could be a good new start!
sit down, have a cry, feel sorry for yourself....but waste no time getting back out there !
there are plenty of other fish in the sea and that jacka$$ will realize what he lost, he lost [add in compliments about the friend lol]/
Go to the hospital doc. will help you to re join your heart.lol........





xxoxx
Keep ya chin up!





Good and have some fun, you can do better anyways

No comments:

Post a Comment