Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I am planning to marry a woman from Canada, can anyone give us advice for the best way to immagrate her?

We have contacted several lawyers with mixed answers, if anyone has brought in a canadian wife and knows some loop holes or the best route to take please contact me...I am planning to marry a woman from Canada, can anyone give us advice for the best way to immagrate her?
the easiest and less complicated is to sponsor her on a fiance visa marry within the 90 days then do file for adjustment of visa there aren'tany loop holes in legal immigrationI am planning to marry a woman from Canada, can anyone give us advice for the best way to immagrate her?
would it be immigrate or migrate, LOL





Sorry, I had to do that. I don't know anything about trying to get paperwork done for someone moving to the U.S. Contact the courthouse, they should know.
First, I think they spell check the application so you will want to work on that.
Go the other way, you flee to Canada.
My Bro is trying do same. if you got any new ,let me know also
  • ink cartridge
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment