Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best advice you have ever received?

umm well don't do stupid thingsWhat is the best advice you have ever received?
Stop listening to other people's advice.What is the best advice you have ever received?
Pray.Pray to Jesus Christ.
I received loads of good advice but the question is, did I even follow one?
Go easy on the bottle, be hard on yourself.
Live life and don't regret anything
Have another drink.
In regards to work: ';If you are not lucky enough to find a job you like, think as your job only as the means to do what you really enjoy in life.';





The best %26amp; only advise my father gave my brother about premarital sex: ';You play, you pay!';


It is the only advise he ever needed on that subject!
You never stop learning until the day you die, otherwise you are already dead.
Life is short. Find happiness.
Silence is golden.
if you've nothing to gain by living you've nothing to lose by dying. advice given by the samartians
The phrase ';You only live once...'; has allowed me to do so many things w/out procrastination.
From my Mom: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.





From my Dad: You only get to go around once on this ride, live like it.
Keep your pecker in your pants and you don't get in trouble.
From my brother who passed away, on my wedding day gave me a jar filled with 200 $1 coins, with a note. That note said...





Your marriage, like any relationship in life, is like this jar of coins. If you only take from the jar, sooner or later the jar will be empty. But if you remember to give back you're jar will be overflowing.





I have lived my life on that piece of advice. Remembering never to take more then I give, and never let anyone take from me, what I don't want to willingly give.
Don't do bad things that seem good, or good that seem bad.
probably ';Be yourself and dont let others determine who your going to be.';
i think the best advice ive ever had givin to me was.... be the best parent you can be and dont ever take life for granted.
No body like to hear advices, so dont advice any one!
Be honest. It's easier than trying to remember a bunch of lies.
I have two pieces of advice, one from each parent, that have stuck with me for a very long time.





Mom in respect to dating ';If he is making you that unhappy just get rid of him.';





Dad in respect to making tough choices ';Just follow your heart.';
Don't do anything that you wouldn't want your future spouse to see.
Wash your hands and brush your teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment