Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whats the best advice you've ever gotten?

My favorite is:





Never give advice that you aren't willing to follow yourself.








Whats the best advice you've ever gotten?
You'll never know if you never try.


sometimes we choose to just give up just for the sake of not getting hurt, but we will be surprised by the outcomes. maybe wel will get hurt and maybe we won't but its worth the risk. life is too short to go on hiding and running form situations, just try and face your problems.





out of all my friends, a guy nameed Peter is the one to give me the best advice i've ever gotten and give me the courage to do something i was scared to do, i owe him a big thank you. Whats the best advice you've ever gotten?
There is only one cure for ';Love At First Sight';... Take a Gooood second look. :)





This advice saved me a lot of time, money and relationships....





The current husband of the college beauty whom I almost got engaged to is now in Jail, facing harrasment charges... Phew!!!
Yup, I agree with the first person. Karma.





What you put out there, comes back to you. Better make it good stuff, b/c if it's bad ------ ooooo look out.....





And I have found it to be very true, all of my life.
To always be fair and treat everyone as an equal. another good piece of advice for me was to break off an engagement and im glad i listened to that advice now!
if you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got.
I always advise people never to give advice
From my dad, watch your finances,,,wish I had listened to him,,,
No good deed goes unpunished. Think about it
What goes around, comes around...
Life isn't fair.
'Make a life, not a living'

No comments:

Post a Comment