Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ok guys and girls give me the best advice here?

ok here it goes,, i recently ';hooked up'; with a women ive known for three years or so now. dont get me wrong i havnt been chasing her for 3 years, but we lost touch and recently reunited. after a couple of fun nights out we had sex. my question is, since the actual chase is over, how can I or how can we both keep it interesting so we can both enjoy more good times together?Ok guys and girls give me the best advice here?
go to places you enjoyOk guys and girls give me the best advice here?
Yo buddy, all you have to do is keep it fun. Keep on taking her out, but don't force her to place that she don't want to go. And not too much sex, because that'll ruin everything. Keep it nice and romantic. Good luck, my friend. You'll always be the best!!
I don't know how old you are. If you are younger, have more sex and dates, if you are older, ask her to marry you.
Gee for some reason dating comes to mind but I dont know why?
Get Married :-D
if it wasnt all about ';the chase'; then u should just hang out take trips get wasted and make memories together... whatever u can remember after gettin wasted

No comments:

Post a Comment