Thursday, December 31, 2009

Best advice to prevent sagging boobs!!?

Hi! I'm 17 and am pretty skinny (5'4, 115) and have 34D breasts. When i look at my mom, aunt, grandma...obviously there will be sagging in my future! I know this is inevident, but what are the best ways to prevent any wrinkles, stretch marks, or sagging...anything associated with them getting older! My sister is 20 and hers are already not as perky as mine. I already wear a bra to bed, what else can I do?? THanks!Best advice to prevent sagging boobs!!?
You are doing the right thing to wear a bra to bed. Also make sure when you buy bras get the better name bras. I think they will hold you up better. Also anti aging creams for the face will work on your breasts too.Best advice to prevent sagging boobs!!?
Try some weight lifting techniques for your breast, get wrinkle cream for your face, cocoa butter or shea butter for your skin
We need pics to help you answer this question....
Walk on your hands.
  • professional makeup
  • pores blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment