Monday, December 28, 2009

Is White Australian racist toward Asian? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I have never been there. I just curious because they are many SE Asian immigrants there. What do you think? Please advice. Thank youIs White Australian racist toward Asian? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
LMFAO can't be nearly as bad as it is in the United states. I've traveled cross country a few times and god I've gotten hell. I've met some cool australian girls in chat rooms they don't seem racist. Don't come to the usa. It's bad here, well if your an asian men. Asian women are sex dolls/exotic.Is White Australian racist toward Asian? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
I'd say yes. There are a lot of racists in the world. There would probably be at least one person.
to be completely honest,yes alot of white australians are racist. most of my family and even some of my friends are racist (im NOT though) towards asians.
u cant just group together all the white austrailians, thats not fair
Funny that you would bring that up, but when I was very young, I was told that the Australians did not mind Asians coming for a visit vacation but certainly did not ever want them to stay and live there. Could be I was told that because I, considered an Asian, wanted to go and live there when I was younger.
they once were. they had a ban on how many asian immigrants could enter the country.





now gimme gimme gimme
Me love you long time.





I think that best explains the average Australian male aptitude when it comes to Asians.





You really should come to Canada. Our last governor general was of Asian descent.
The word racism is used as an excuse far too often. I wish we could take that word and delete from the English language.


The words chinck, wop, spick etc...


You don't like me because I'm an Indian. Just get rid of these words all together and if people use it as the excuse they need to fail in life let them. Just leave your life accordingly and get rid of that junk from your vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment