Thursday, December 31, 2009

Why he does that? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

This guy has a crush on me for over a year. We go to the same college. Every single days he always comes to where I work and check me out for 1-2 hours. He have tried to talk to me, but I am kind of shy and want to see what he is all about first.





His crazy behavior are:





He looks at my waist, hips, and butts. (Always)


He closed his eyes and smile.


He stare at me for minutes like he lost it for a moment.


He always talk to his buddies and they all look at me.


One time, I wore clothes that fit my body and kind of sexy. He was so horny and shake the table---you know what I meant (I was so scared)





He is nice looking. He is a college football player. He gets good grade in school. His friends told me that he likes me alot and wants my phone number, but he was just afraid I will turn him down. I want to give him a chance, but he acts so weird ...





What do you think? Why he acts like that...?





Thank you for much for your kindness.Why he does that? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
He's no stalker. He's just bashful and shy about being near a beautiful girl. At this point he can't think of anything intelligent to talk with you about so he's just admiring your physical attributes. He will eventually grow out of it and learn to carry on a real conversation with you. You can shorten the time by carrying on with 'small talk'.





Good luck if you really like him.Why he does that? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
You are more than welcome. I hope it works out for you!

Report Abuse



Maybe I'm wrong, but if he's staring at your body and then talking to his friends about you, he sounds like he's just interested in sex with you. I wouldn't look for anything long-term or serious with this guy if I were you.
He might have a disorder like anxiety or maybe he is really shy and isnt that good at talking to women, thats why his friends told you. Think about it, football players spend more time in the weight-room than on the field practicing (unless hes a qb) so his day probably consists of weight-lifting, football practice, and you said he gets good grades so thats a lot of man time in practice and weightlifting with him and his boys, schoolwork alot of alone time for him so maybe he is shy, 1-2 hours of staring and walking around. OCD, anxiety nerves, scared to get rejected, not much experience with the ladies???? I dont know, he is weird, but probably nice and just needs a sweet thang in his life :)
it means he really likes you.
It seems to me he's just really nervous. You know there's no rule that says the girl can't make the first rule. I don't mean you have to ask him out but you can be the one to start a conversation.





';One time, I wore clothes that fit my body and kind of sexy. He was so horny and shake the table---you know what I meant';


No, I have no idea what you meant. I've never heard of someone being horny causing a table to shake. Please add details to clarify what you mean. If being horny causes some sort of trimmers I'd like to know because I'm missing out.
Stay away. Stay far away. It sounds more like an obsession and possible future stalking than a romance to me.
This guy follows you to work, sits and stares at you for hours and you want to give him a chance? He sounds like a stalker to me. Be very wary of him. Keep your distacne, and if you feel threatened in any way, call campus security or the cops.
that's just some guys' ways of telling girls there really into you


maybe u need to take the first step instead of him


he thinks you don't like him so he is confused on if u like him or not


ps. the crusader girl could be right but i dont think so
Well im only 14 but i can usually tell when someone likes someone and odviously he likes you maybe your soo pretty that he rather just stare at you everyday and enjoy your body features then go up to you and ask you out when you say no


he prolly would never come see you again





Try talkin to him tell him you noticed him lookin at you and you thought he was cute ask him why he never comes talks to you





or just pass him and smile and say hey then walk away then he will think you like him and try to talk to you lol








but that is a lil weird
  • professional makeup
  • heavy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment