Monday, December 28, 2009

Follow up? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I went to an interview last week. The closing date for the job was last Friday. Should I have a follow up phone call to see my status of this job?Follow up? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
when you attend interview and are asked '; any questions'; ask ';when should I call you to find out the result.';


if you have not been given this opportunity, wait four working days from closing date and then ring to say ';thank you for interviewing me, and may I ask how I rated with you?';


you should be able to read from the answer what you need to know, and if not, ask';when should I call you to find out?';


Good luckFollow up? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
A follow up is always good. It shows interest and desire. Sending a follow up ';Thank you note.'; is always good. Calling is okay too, but chances are the thank you note remains with the potential employer a lot longer than a telephone call. Good luck to you!!!!
I agree with the thank you note, however, a week later is too long for that. You should do that right after the interview. So yes you should give a call to see how it is going. You never know that could be what they are waiting for.
Yes a follow up is very important. A Thank you note/email is usually a good thing, and a follow up call shows you are really interested in the position.
actually its best to first send a thank you letter to your interviewer before you call it shows how sincere you can be before just calling
yes you should


following your feeling is the most right way to do anything


http://www.flashgameszone銆俷et/


my design~~


shouldn't be seen?
yes you should then you will know if you got the job or not
yes i would call shows interest
  • professional makeup
  • pores blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment