Monday, December 28, 2009

What's the best advice you've ever received? From Who? Why?

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.





Dr SeussWhat's the best advice you've ever received? From Who? Why?
Be careful what I wish for I just might get it...from my Aunt. Because I wanted to move out not knowing how hard life really was out there on my own..It took me a while but I finally got it.What's the best advice you've ever received? From Who? Why?
Always follow your heart, the heart is pure, will lead you to goodness, never follow the mind it can be misconsived to see evil. No matter what your heart will get you need to go. From my dad on my wedding day. I've always followed my heart and thus far it's never led me wrong.
It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.


Lawyer colleague.


D.
out of sight out of mind does not apply to love.
..This is a BIG BIG thank you for asking this question


I wanted to answer such a question but no one asked it B4


any way


MY MOM TOLD ME NOT TO LIE TO MY SELF OR ANYBODY even if the sequences were bad ,





when I was 15 I didn't realize what did she mean and sometimes I think I still didn't get it.


but you know what? I always what she used to tell me about lying was a blessing to me , I thank GOD for her being in my life
My grandfather once said never take the other man's bet--if he says the Jack of Spades will spit in your eye, it will.
';Try to learn something new every day';





My Mam....





Coz it proves you're not a know-it-all when you look to learn something new today. It shows how little we know, when we can learn a new thing for 365 days for 70years or more.
';Commune w/ thine own heart upon thy bed and be still';


Psalms 10:3.
';Never visit a doctor whose office plants are dead.'; - an old flame said this to me as a lesson in common sense

No comments:

Post a Comment