Monday, December 28, 2009

Whats the best advice you have been given???

for me is ';we are only designed to live one day at a time'; - don't stress!Whats the best advice you have been given???
';It won't get better if you keep picking at it';


and you can interpret that in a lot of different ways.Whats the best advice you have been given???
We can take charge of our lives or we can sit back and become a victim. All people have been hurt by others bad decisions, and all people have hurt others by their bad decisions. It is best to forgive others, and hope that they will forgive you. The smart person will let go of the pain ( if I touch something hot I am not going to hold on to it because it hurts), and embrace the good stuff. I can not control what they did to me, but I can control how I react to it and how it influences my life.
I usually think of Musashi's twofold gaze. Perception and sight. One should take a close look at distant things, and a distant look at that which is closest to us. I usually regret the times I fail to keep this in mind.
Forgive your enemies, but never forget who they are.
STAY AWAY FROM LOSERS THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN IN THEIR DRAMA, EVEN IF THEY DON'T MEAN TO!!
omg just move on girlfriend get over that guy and call him a hoe and move on!!! Make sure it is a hawt one that gets *****
Don't ask her on STRAIT TEQUILA NIGHT!
';Live and let live';.....works for me.
Mine was Puff Puff Pass
keep smile

No comments:

Post a Comment