Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best advice you could give to your child before he/she married?

Remember that we (his/her parents) will be here for them...but that they are to cleave unto their spouse for all of the trials (and there will be many) that life brings. See your partner as a teammate. If its not good for the ';team'; then it needs to be left alone. A team can only be successful if both players work together and learn to anticipate/read eachother so well that they work in unison.





Best wishes!





Married 20+ yearsWhat is the best advice you could give to your child before he/she married?
my advice to my daughter would be, this is as good as it gets, do not expect him to change if you want him to because he isn't going too..What is the best advice you could give to your child before he/she married?
Don't jump into parenthood. Enjoy being married for a few years before starting a family. Being that the first few years are generally the roughest, and have the most financial instability, waiting a few years to have children is a very good idea for most to follow.
Be kind to your spouse. It is often the little things that really make a relationship thrive.





Every night, think for a couple of minutes about how unpredictable and short life is. Then ask yourself, did I treat my partner right today? If something were to happen to her tomorrow, would I be proud of how well I loved her?





Don't criticize others, criticize yourself.
Look at what the mother/father is now. Your wife/husband will be the same in 25 years.





Trust me, it doesn't fail. Everyone I've mentioned this to says they've noticed the same thing.





For example: my husband has turned out to be just as unaware of my feelings/needs as his father was of his mother. Another example, my husband %26amp; I and our son's friends told him to take a good long look at his girlfirend's mother. He didn't like anything about her, but swore once they were living in another state things would be different. They married. They divorced. My ex-daughter-in-law even looks like her mother now.
Enjoy each other everyday.Don't put anyone before each other(except their own kids).Listen and communicate and know that marriage is work.You have to work on it everyday,but it is so wrth it.Remember-life is short and when you have those sad and blue days,you have someone there to cheer you up and a shoulder to lean on.Love each other and NEVER,EVER go to bed mad!!!:)
  • professional makeup
  • pores blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment