Thursday, December 31, 2009

Brain Food? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I will take a comprehensive exam on Saturday (9:30AM-1:00PM)





What should I eat and drink for breakfast? lol :)Brain Food? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Protein foods such as chicken, tuna, eggs, etc


Water, milk or soy.


Try to keep away with foods that have sugar in them, especially in the mornings and before your exam, they will most likely cause you to crash within half to an hour (this includes any fruit drinks or fruits, they are natures candy)Brain Food? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Well, I would recommend eating something you have eaten before. Dont try something new. Eat some good protein in the morning. I would eat a whole grain bagel (lots of fiber,) with a boca burger patty on top, with some egg whites on top. Put the egg whites in an egg ring, so they are a circle on the bagel, and they wont fall of. Then, have a glass of milk, and a banana. Also, bring an energy bar with you to the exam.





Good luck.
My wife got me on Juice Plus. We've been on it since last year and saw great results. It has 17 fruits, vegetables and grains that provides all the nutrients you need everyday. My wife and I feel wonderful! Go to juiceplus.com/+tc84591 I would recommend the Juice Plus Capsules and the Juice Plus Complete. Hope this helps!
Healthy organic foods. Blueberries are good. So are apricots. Yogurt and fish also help a lot. Yogurt makes your response time faster.
Fish (omega 3) Salmon chicken the night before. Stay away from starches. Juice with anti-oxidants. Yogurt. (with probiotics) If you can make sure your hydrated. Dehydration can affect your thought process. Eat an orange or apple before you start the exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment