Thursday, December 31, 2009

What would you do when... 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

You are a foreigner. Someone said this to you --';All foreigners take our men'; Well, My friend said this to me out of her ignorant. I have not dated any men before.What would you do when... 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
so can date me if you like, your friend can watchWhat would you do when... 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
You're right, she is ignorant and probably just trying to get under your skin. I'd revise my standards for choosing friends in the future and find one that isn't so insecure about herself that she has to make cracks about someone elses nationality to explain why she can't get dates herself. Don't worry about the stereotypes they're not worth your time.
Maybe she's just jealous that she can't get one.
Just say ';actually, we're after your women';.





Then growl suggestively. She probably won't say that again.
Really?


Cause most dudes I know don't really dig foreign chicks and I don't really like any foreign dudes


I prefer people from the Americas
I would just tell her that you have not dated anyone and just be friends with her. Dont say anything mean because thats never good.
she might of said this knowing she was your friend and thought she could joke around with you like that?


let her know it bothered you. otherwise she is going to think it is okay and more than likely make another comment to you, again thinking its okay with you.
your friend needs to have some life experiences before she makes an ignorant and inaccurate statement like that. ask her what statistical proof does she have to prove that besides her own judement (and judgemental she is!). I am sure that she will get your point and hopefully she will be a bit embarassed at her brass behavior.
If you don't see a ring, everything is fair game. No one owns a man. Until their married. If you have something he is looking for then get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment