Thursday, December 31, 2009

Feel like I'm losing my best friend to a guy I dont approve of at all.Can someone help with good advice?

She is a little sneaky nowadays and I dont like the guy for a number of reasons + my friend has a fiance who is far away but is not living up to her expectations at the moment. What do I do? I dont want to lose our friendship over a stranger!Feel like I'm losing my best friend to a guy I dont approve of at all.Can someone help with good advice?
my friend went through and is going through this ';Stage'; if u will right now. if he's that bad im sure something will come up sooner or later and they will break up. usually i live with it and if i have a problem i would tell her. don't sweat it. if she has any sense at all she'll handle it right.Feel like I'm losing my best friend to a guy I dont approve of at all.Can someone help with good advice?
tell her exactly what you feel.
Whatever her situation is with the fiance, she needs to fix. Does this guy no she has a fiance? Either way, you cannot pick your friends boyfriends but since she now has two, I would back off and let her know you are backing off because she is hurting two people not just one. Let her go and do your own thing. Tell her exactly what you think and tell her to call you when she has her head straight. What she is doing is deceitful and wrong for all involved. Whatever it is she wants out of men, she needs to look at herself. How can somebody far away not live up to your standards if they aren't around. I hope he is not away at war, fighting for her freedom. That is plain low. Trust me, your friendship will be stronger when you stand up to her, tell her how you feel and you disappear for a while. If she doesn't come back to you, she wasn't that good of a friend. Trust me.
There's nothing u can do to stop the friendship from ending trust me I went through almost the same thing like a couple of days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment