Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best/worse advice you have given/received?

The best advice I think I gave was to ask a friend what they would advise me if I came to them with the problem they were coming to me for and then follow that advice. This way she got the message I wanted to give without me alienating her.


The worst advice I gave was to tell someone to ';buck up.';


The best advice I received was to stand up for myself - ';the only people who appreciate a door mat are people with dirty feet.';


I don't remember the worst advice I received, because I ignored it.What is the best/worse advice you have given/received?
Best advice I have ever heard was from Oprah on one of her shows which she received this advice from Maya Angelou....';If someone shows you who the are ...believe them';





Worst Advice- ';Let's wait and see';What is the best/worse advice you have given/received?
When my mother told me it was a wifes DUTY to wait on her man hand and foot! HA! I love doing things for him but Im not a slave by any means!!!!!
sometimes if you want to score a touchdown you ahve to know when to punt.
worst received '; put up with it ';
none
best, stay in school/ ........... go get some.
?
Well the best advise i have given was i help this girl from going Soc on me cause she was n my offices n was bout to kill herself the worst advice someone give me was with my hair it turn out ugly with my out fit
  • professional makeup
  • pores blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment