Thursday, December 31, 2009

Will anybody help Asian men? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

If you are a Romantic Asian Man or have known some Asian men who is romantic. Please defense the argument that Asian men are not romantic. lol :)Will anybody help Asian men? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Hmm, I'm currently with an Asian man and he's super romantic and a gentleman.Will anybody help Asian men? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
hey i thought only french men are romantic? ;)


i don't know this guy but this girl was my classmate from high school. her bf proposed to her by getting the Hilton hotel to hang a banner that says ';C-Sze, marry me';. But that day, she actually never use that route that passed the hotel to go to work and never see it but others did. It was plastered all over the newspaper the next day and that's how I got to know about it.
My brothers wife is heavily pregnant. on his hour lunch break from work he will drive home to give her a foot massage and make sure she is comfortable.


Thats just one of the sweet beautiful things he does for her.
I know of asian men that do romantic things for their ladies. Just withold your attention until they learn! Evolution is the fastest teacher. no romance no action... leads to plenty of romance!
I got your romantic Asian man right here. I've taken my girl all over the world (France, England, Italy, Prague, Germany, etc). We have pictures of us kissing next to virtually every iconic monument imaginable. It's pathetic, but we like to laugh at all of our sappy pictures!





For Valentine's day I take her to a french bistro and then a carriage ride and then back to my place for champagne/ strawberries and a sensual massage (been doing this for 14 years). LOL





On lazy Saturdays I bust out my guitar for her and sing to her love ballads.





Today I took off from work so that I can take my girl on a nice lunch date.





I speak 3 languages and my girl loves it when I talk to her in different languages!





This September I'm taking her to St. Lucia cause she's never been to a tropical island before.





So you see, Asian men can be quite romantic!
Hope is hopeless in her stalking obsession with Asians be it positive or negative. Will anybody help Hope with her ignorance? she/he/it/troll needs it the most lol :)
The asian men I have been with are not romantic... Im not sure if i would ever find one who is!
The only people that think Asian men are not romantic are racists or ignorant people. They are also people that have never been around many types of different Asians enough to know that they are not all QUIET, GEEKY, SKINNY, SHORT, PALE, and UGLY. I'm sick of these stereotypes. I don't think A LOT of men know how to be ROMANTIC LOL. I have encountered different kinds of men of different ethnicities that gots the suaveness! LOL





Oh, and my sister has been with her boyfriend (Laotian) for 3 years and he was probably one of the most romantic guys she had ever met. He would always do something special for her, write poetry, draw, sculpt, or make a dance video (he can dance like Chris Brown LOL)! He's full of surprises, but she let that go. haha
dang , people need to stop pushing asian men down, they are humans, of course they are romantic too
It sounds like your finding fault. Try using acceptance. Go with the flow but keep your boundaries

No comments:

Post a Comment