Monday, December 28, 2009

Survey: What's the best advice your mother ever gave you?

friends bring you go, they dont bring you back.





boys and books dont mix.





study your head, dont let your head study you.





and the list go on and on and on.................Survey: What's the best advice your mother ever gave you?
The best advice my mom ever gave me was when you are looking for a guy to date don't look at what he lookes at just look at his persinalitySurvey: What's the best advice your mother ever gave you?
Boys can be jerks, but boys are boys. What do you expect Jeanette!?





(when my boyfriend, now my ex-boyfriend, cheated on me)
Never trust anyone except yourself xxxx
she doesnt want me to see me make the same mistake over and over.


im only hurting myself.
Always put on a clean pair of panties in the morning
';your dreams are fantasies unless you make them happen';
never be jelouse because people should be jelouse of u
be determined
give you virginity to one you really really love. I wish i followed that.
education is the way to success
dont get attatched to this guy, he will break your heart





the thing that sux is that she was right
She wants me to look back if I have more money and keep going if I don't have enough.... LOL!
Before you sleep with a man make sure he buys you a good meal first :)
Just know that if I brought you in the Earth, I sure can take you out of it!!...
';Don't be in a hurry to grow up.';





Man, was she right!
don't sweat the small stuff
always be nice to everyone and smile regardless of how bad things are
dream BIG :]
want to be strong control your anger for god sake
call him
none
He who angers you, rules you.

No comments:

Post a Comment