Monday, December 21, 2009

Giirls onlyy.. 10pts for best advice.ღ ?

I just started my period again and I'm craving everything. O.o


Like, cake, chocolate, shakes.. anything sweet. And I'm really skinny - not over-weight @ all so It's not like I needa watch my diet, but I just ate a piece of chocolate-rum cake and I've had some more sweets earlier. But I'm still craving more..


Any advice? I needa stop these cravings!


Thxx.ღGiirls onlyy.. 10pts for best advice.ღ ?
what i tell myself is...


if you eat one sweet, you're going to eat more.


one sweet is ok to settle a craving though.


i would drink plenty of water and eat healthy during your period.


its ok to eat it in moderation.Giirls onlyy.. 10pts for best advice.ღ ?
Don't stop them, you don't gain wait cause you have a really fast metabolism,so no matter how much you eat your not going to gain any weight ,please for the rest of us take advantage of that,lol.And isn't that when food tastes the best is when you crave it and then when you get it into your system it just hits the spot.Don't worry your period will be over in a few,but for right now just go with the flow.
Lol, I've been through the same thing :P It sucks, and theres really nothing you can do about it. I dunno, just like eat heaps of healthy stuff until you are full and can't eat anymore :P Hahaa, your just gonna have to deal with it sweety.
have some muchies:D!


goldfish? pretzels?


i have my period right now aswell.


CRAVINGS...CRAVINGS..CRAVINGS :o
Drink a sweet drink. Mos of the time, cravings are caused by thirst. So I would say, grab a milkshake or something. They are delicious too.
think about other suff and when you eat somthing just eat a really tiny peice so later when you cave something just eat another really tiny peice so you won't gain lots of weight!
id buy lots of M%26amp;Ms and eat them one by one so you can keep satisfying yer craving without stuffing yer face. :D
its just part of it. a majority of women crave sweets or chocolate when they are on their period.

No comments:

Post a Comment