Thursday, December 31, 2009

F-1 Visa? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I am holding F-1 visa. I will graduate in May. I am applying for OPT. I want to work for a year to save money. Then, I plan to pursue a higher education. If I can go to school next year (after the OPT), Can I apply for CPT to work full-times (off-campus) while I am in school full-time?





How likely is it that my current employment or college will help me do the CPT?





Thank youF-1 Visa? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
An F-1 student may be authorized by the DSO to participate in a curricular practical training program that is an integral part of an established curriculum. Curricular practical training is defined to be alternative work/study, internship, cooperative education, or any other type of required internship or practicum that is offered by sponsoring employers through cooperative agreements with the school.





No-one can answer you actual question as to ';how likely'; since we do not know your school, we do not know your course of study nor can we read the minds of the people who will make this decision - the only person(s) who can answer this question is the international student advisor or the appropitate department at your university.F-1 Visa? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Talk to your Designated School Official. They would have more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment