Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best advice you have ever got?

Don't be a silly, Wrap your willy.What is the best advice you have ever got?
See both sides of everything before judging.





I've lived my whole life by that one saying. It helps me understand so much more. I never settle for just saying ';I agree'; or ';I disagree';. It's always ';I agree or disagree but I also understand why the other side...';What is the best advice you have ever got?
To make my own luck. You can't just sit around and wait for good things to happen - you have to go out there and make it happen for yourself.
live for the future, laugh about the present, learn from the future, and love yourself





live,laugh,learn,love!
Keep your hands out of your pockets. It's a sign of insecurity. And yeah, now I feel more self-confident after like six months.
keep your enemies closer
Don't look at the Sun. x(
around blacks, never relax
stop trying to please everyone .
Save money.
It will always turn out to be somehow...no how had no precedent
Keep your eye on the prize. ; )
the saddest thing in life is wasted talent

No comments:

Post a Comment