Monday, December 21, 2009

Does this sound professional? 10 point for the best advice. Thank you?

Ms. Jennifer Smith





MPA Human Resource Management (SHRM Member)





Kent State University, August 2006-May 2008





Cell Phone: *** *** ****Does this sound professional? 10 point for the best advice. Thank you?
Yes, I think 10 pts. for the best advice sounds professional. I'm the type of person that believes in a merit system, not matter what kind it is!!! People should always be complimented for their achievements %26amp; you should always try to avoid any negative comments. You must build a person's ego %26amp; you'll increase their production. I have professional experience with things of this nature. I worked as the head of Human Resources for my corporation on a regional basis %26amp; i dealt with students with resumes %26amp; colleges %26amp; universities with Career Placement Offices. I'm allso very familiar with SHRM. In fact, I've contacted them many times about becoming a member even when I was a student. I like their courses %26amp; certifications %26amp; in some aspects I think they're important as a degree in Human Resources. They are also excellent for continuing education.Does this sound professional? 10 point for the best advice. Thank you?
yea
Thats sounds like you are a proffesional at whatever you do. see, using big words that express your career qualifications really helps. I would hire you any time!
I do think it sounds professional. It all depends on who you're sending it to, because you could add a personal detail about yourself to make you seem more appealing (if it calls for a job or something). Otherwise, I feel it looks professional.
ya
I'm not sure I understand... is this the title of a letter or resume? If I'm going on just what you've provided, then yes it sounds pretty professional.
I think it should be





Ms.Jennifer Smith


Contact number: **************





August 2006 - May 2008 Kent State University


Position: MPA Human Resource Management (SHRM memeber)
it sounds really good but i dont know i fi would put her first name or not..i would rather go for just the first intial.





like: J. Smith
yes, sounds perfect.
yes can i get 9 points
sounds pretty professional to me...
Yes, but I would omit ';Ms.'; If you have a middle initial, you should include it. Jennifer C. Smith
It does because it gets straight to the point, and doesnt include unnecessary things that people dont have time to read about. Also, its not corny, and says everything that qualifies you.

No comments:

Post a Comment