Thursday, December 31, 2009

Have you been to craiglist ';Sexual encounters'; section? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I have used craiglist daily to apply for jobs. I randomly went to the dating section, sexual encounters. There are many men and women post pictures of themselves nude on the internet. How would that be possible? Ain't they scared thier family, friends, or bosses will find out?Have you been to craiglist ';Sexual encounters'; section? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
They have no shame. They have no self esteem. Think you don't need that stuff right now. Job now.Have you been to craiglist ';Sexual encounters'; section? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
I don't think any one that has a stable ffamily, job, and life would ever post pictures of themselves nude. They would risk everything they have just so others could see pictures of them nude. They are mostly people who have no life and are really desperate. Theyn probably feel lonely and think that they will feel less solitude if they are seen by other people. But that is really stupid, instead of that they could go outside and try to find themselves a good job and some friends,
Well, what those people are doing is very unwise. By posting nude pictures of themselves, they're only going to attract sexual predators.Obviously those people haven't thought out what the possible consequences are for their childish actions, but it is their decision to make.
Yes, and people don't put their names and a lot of times their faces, so it's a fat chance someone you know will find it. Also, it deletes after a week.
I love reading those sections! So of those people are freakin crazy. I like missed connections and casual encounters but all of them can be entertaining.


However, on a more series note. I did meet my current gf using craigslist.
id never put myself naked on the internet. no way! once those pictures are up there all they have to do is right click and save your photo so youre on countless hard drives.
HAHHA. I have no clue.


People on craigslist [in those sections] are such creepers.





But, I love reading 'Missed Connections' - so funny.
People on there are kinda creepy..


I don't trust it too much, I posted something there too without pics and people were like ready to meet me.


Maybe they think its the last place anyone would look?
No class. Clearly these are people worth staying away from.
never been there, but going now!


appreciate

No comments:

Post a Comment