Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is the best advice you have recieved from from your grandparents/parents??

never stop hoping and believing because without them u won't get anywhere.....=)What is the best advice you have recieved from from your grandparents/parents??
Don't forget to wipe....What is the best advice you have recieved from from your grandparents/parents??
It's not the person who makes the most the right decisions...but the one who makes the least wrong ones. ; )
aha , let me tell you there was no advice just the look in thier eyes and icould tell a million,,,,
my mom once told me not to worry so much about my boys when they were teenagers. she said ';you gotta let jesus take it into his own hands';.


it really did help.
be the best you can be. don't try to keep up with the Jones' and love yourself
My grandpa always told me to make sure that I did my best at whatever I was doing and that would be enough. He also told me that when I was cooking to cook to please myself and if no one liked what I cooked or how I cooked it they didn't have to eat it - at least I'd be full!
-Think before you act.


-Ask questions and get the info. before signing anything or making decisions.
Don't get old
grandpa told me to steer clear of men
go to college
Don't tell them your secrets.





(My schizophrenic grandma, in one of those out of nowhere conversations.)
Love yourself.
that you can't trust no one, and that all girls have at least a little bit of the devil in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment