Monday, December 28, 2009

Whats the best advice you have ever received?

and did you take that advice?Whats the best advice you have ever received?
Best I ever received was from my mom in law.Married for 50 years.She told me to choose my fights.With both my husband and my kids.I practice this daily.Whats the best advice you have ever received?
find yourself, plan for who you want to be rather than what you want or what you want to be, feel your pain don't hide from it, listen to your body, hear your emotions they are illusionary, be in the moment and all this takes practise... lots of it.





sorry you asked !!





not anything like enough yet .. or ever perhaps


the practise that is!
You have your entire life to have a boyfriend, don't rush it.....said the grandma, and aunties.





Did I listen? Negative. Advice I appreciate as a woman grown and mistakes trailed behind.
Pick you battles. It's something my mom told because I was a single parent. I took that advice and apply it to everything in my life.
';Always be looking for a better job. You'll be surprised what people are willing to pay you for what you know';.





I followed it and have since more than tripled my income!
鈾?..my advise was given to me by my step-father after my gf broked up with me...its this one..鈾?br>

';she's not the ONLY girl in the world...there will be plenty more...even a lot better so forget about her...because she's not the only fish in the water';
never take others advice! lol


no not really! lol
Communication and Honesty,is the key to a great relationship....:)
Love with your heart,not your cock.


penis
If it feels good do it, and do it good=p





~~Peace~~
';don't ruin a good thing by worrying too much'; and ';pride goeth before I';
Don't eat the yellow snow. And yes i pay attention to it.
to let boys come to you, it's true, you should never do the chasing
';Never be afraid to say what you think and feel, at most all it will do is piss people off'; and yes I did
Advice freely given can be freely ignored.





I take this advice all the freaking time.
My own instincts.
always be the leader not the follower


and for the most part i have
wait- don't be cheap
yes, i ask questions, I m special no matter what other people think of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment