Monday, December 28, 2009

What's the best advice you ever got from your Mom & Dad?

Mine was when Mom told me to get a man to want me for who I was %26amp; not what was between the legs ! Dad told me to always teach my son good things like manners %26amp; to know the Lord %26amp; everyone talks about how mannerly my son is %26amp; what a good heart he has. I'm glad I listened to both of them !!!What's the best advice you ever got from your Mom %26amp; Dad?
I am really surprised you don't have more answers here. My parents were separated when I was young what I learned from my mom was to work for what I want, and that materialistic items are just that materialistic, unimportant.... My dad on the other hand was the opposite, marry a rich guy and make sure you have more than your neighbors... I certainly see why they divorced. Though he worked for all he had, he and mom both gave to me a strong work ethic... too bad I am now disabled and unable to work, makes it very hard to do what I want.What's the best advice you ever got from your Mom %26amp; Dad?
Listen to ur heart.
graduate and stick with family other the other things i just learned from her raising us
think of what your going to say or do before you even think of doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment