Thursday, December 31, 2009

Whats the best advice you have ever been given?

If you don't lie, you'll never have to remember anything.Whats the best advice you have ever been given?
Some of the best advice I've gotten came from people who care about me and were trying to tell me things I needed to know. The rest actually came from people who didn't care about me and weren't consciously trying to do me good!





';People are not home improvement projects. Take people as you find them or leave them alone. If you want to work on something, build a birdhouse.';





';If you want someone to do something, make it easy for him to do that and hard for him to do anything else.'; (This works on things you want to get yourself to do, too).





That came from someone who really cared about me.





Someone else who didn't actually motivated me to make huge changes in my life that I needed to make. She was urging me to do something wrong for me, something that would placate someone who was hurting me, at the cost of my physical, mental and spiritual health, because it would have been convenient for her to sacrifice me to the other person. She said something so hurtful that it almost broke me, trying to force me to do what she wanted.





In response, I found the courage and strength to change my life, with the help of God and my true friends.





In the end, by forcing me to admit what was going on, she changed my life profoundly and for the better, even though that wasn't her intention.





Good advice can come from the most surprising places.Whats the best advice you have ever been given?
The best advice i was ever given ';never consider yourself aloser'; always stay postive in each aspact of life. If you want to become something, never give up. Loosing is never a option. In sense where you always have totry hard for everything and you'll get it.
Always treat a woman like a lady and make her feel special, she'll repay that a thousand million times over. Another good one would have to be, look after the pennys and the pounds will look after themselves.
The best advice I was ever givin was to wait to have sex, because when you do it its not really enjoyable because you maybe should not be doing it at the time or you dont know what your doin..So yea....Wait to have SEX!?!?!?
'Do the right thing' and regardless of the outcome and any personal suffering or consequence 'Keep doing the right thing'.
Everything that happens happens for a reason, and everything that is meant to be will be.............................
Treat people the way you expect to be treated!


If someone has somthing bad to say about you, then they are just unhappy with themselves and you should pray for them (I told my overweight daughter this)
we all have the power to choose and the choses you make shape your life so make them wisely.





please answer my question





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
The difference between perfection and mediocrity is attention to detail.
a goal without a plan is just a wish........
Maybe, how you act has something to do with how others act towards you
always be the most enthusiastic person you know.
Save for retirement...as soon as possible.
To buy a property.
You don't have to listen to my advice but....
A warmer bed leads to a colder future.


:)
Knives are sharp
u will see and understand more if u're looking at an outsider's point of view
do what makes you happy!
stop drinking,and i did 5 years ago
never let the world inside....
follow your heart, not your head

No comments:

Post a Comment