Monday, December 28, 2009

What's the best advice your father told you??

If I told you...';Don't Do It';...is because I love you.








Now I say the same thing to my kids!What's the best advice your father told you??
Never to trust and never to do business with Nigerians. He's a successful entrepreneur and told me this when I was a kid. How correct he was; I discovered while selling things on e-bay that these Nigerians out-bid everyone in order to win auctions - then they issue fake PayPal payment confirmations. People who fall for this scam just end up losing their merchandise. Nigerians are also notorious for countless other scams. They are thieves and con artists.What's the best advice your father told you??
You show me a a tropical fruit and I'll show you a c@cks@cker from Guatemala.





Oh, not advice sorry





You'll go blind if you keep that up.
';Don't ever take s**t from anybody';. I LOVE YOU DAD!!!!!!!
Don't marry that man he was right I could kick myself
never date anyone you work with. ';Don't sh!t where you eat';.
keep ur legs closed--opps
''My Job in life is to make you better then me.''
This is your last warning!
';If you are going to marry someone, for god's sake live with them first';.
Always give your best. It does not matter if you win...just do your best!
Behave yourself
take a st. joseph aspirin...stick between your knees and hold it. don't ever let it go. happy day:)
never eat the yellow snow
my father is a child molesting pig and anything he ever told me I questioned....his advice means nothing to me...
IF HE AIN'T GO NO MONEY TELL TO TAKE HIS BROKE AS.S HOME!
';You can't argue with an idiot. You could, but why bother?';
Life was never easy
Life's not fair.
never met the guy, never wanted to.
Get out.
That 'Y' (why) is a crooked letter and it can't be straightened.





It helps me deal with things out of my control.
My dads a loser, so best advice I got from him would never be like him
No romance without finance
If you don't come home by mid-night don't bother coming home until the next day.
Stay out of those places!! (passed on by his father)
Don't ever fight with your Brother and Sisters and not get along. This was right before he died. He had 13 brothers and 2 sisters. They did not get along. He said he never wanted us to be like them.
Don't Date LOL
Be back in 30 minutes. Yeah right!
I was 10 when he told me not to have kids...*sigh* When he's right, he's right.
My mom was a mean two timing back stabbing witch and my Dad told me to never get married and go thru what he went thru!


Of course i didn't listen and now here i am single and telling my girls the very same thing!..( I'm not saying that ever one is a cheater,it just didn't work out for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment