Thursday, December 31, 2009

I haven't had a best friend for a long time. Is there any advice on ways to make one again. I'd prefer female?

Any advice on what I should do to get one and what does this mean on a deeper level to want one or to even have one? Any advice for this.I haven't had a best friend for a long time. Is there any advice on ways to make one again. I'd prefer female?
Eh. I prefer not to have female friends. All of the female friends that I've ever had ended up stabbing me in the back in some way.


But, if you want friends - I'm sure I can suggest a few things.


Okay, if you really want friends - never single anyone out. Act like you're friends with everybody - and not just limiting yourself to a few people. People really like this characteristic about people. People also like others with a sense of humor; someone who can laugh at they're mistakes or tell hilarious stories is always a cool person to be with. You could join a club or two, maybe sign up for a sport. Those are great ways to make friends. I'm sure you'll do just fine =]I haven't had a best friend for a long time. Is there any advice on ways to make one again. I'd prefer female?
just start socializing with a lot of people and hanging out with them

No comments:

Post a Comment